Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New car woohoo!

Super excited to let everyone know I've gotten my new car. 2013 Ford Mustang convertible. V-8 6 speed of course. We picked her up on Friday & spent the weekend just riding around. She ended up with over 500 miles on her this weekend. :) Ah well. It's a new toy & it was definitely a top down type of weekend.

I think I've finally got my mind set back where it needs to be. July hasn't been exactly a great month for this weight loss journey. As of this morning I have lost .8 pounds so far this month. I've been pretty good on my physical activity, but my eating has been pretty bad. I was looking at my first month & I was averaging eating about 1,700 calories a day & lost 5 pounds in the first month. And I didn't even start until the 9th! This month I've averaged about 2,000 calories a day. Yep I'm obviously eating too much.

So I'm really trying to keep my calories under 1,800 a day average & I've been pretty good so far this week. Ha! It's only Tuesday. But I think I've already made better choices.

Here's my new baby:







Weight as of 7/31 173.6
Physical activity 2305/2400 (I'm going to make it because I've already been active over the 95 minutes)


No comments: