Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Failing at goals

It's my first post in July, so........................ how did I do in June?

Well, first my physical activity goal of 2400 minutes as measured by my BodyBugg. Fail! By a lousy 8 minutes! Ugh, that's pretty frustrating. My last day I knew I was about 120 minutes shy of hitting my goal so I tried to just keep moving. But we had a birthday part to go to & there's a bunch of sitting around & talking to go with that. So I was short by 8 minutes. Well, I am going to hit it in July for sure!

I also hit a weight loss goal to get to 170 by the 4th of July months ago, so I set my June goal at 171. So? Yep, you got it. Fail! As of the June 30th I weighed in at 173.4. That puts my weight loss for June at 2.2 pounds, except that I think the 173.4 is a little artifically low. I've been weighing in right around 174 for the last week. But heck, I'll take it, even if it isn't my official weigh in day.

I obviously suck at meeting goals in a set amount of time since I have not met a single goal yet. So does this discourage me? Not really. The important thing is seeing my weight continue to go down. And it is definitely going down. It's graph time!




See? Downwards! Yay! Yeah, it doesn't take much to make me happy. LOL

I've been thinking about what I want to do to recognize the 20 pound mark. For some reason this is a huge milestone for me. I'm finally out of the "obese" range in my BMI & just into the overweight category, which makes me happy, but not as happy as that 20 pound mark will. So, what do I want to do to recognize it? Hmmmm, I'm going to have to think about that.

Other fronts, not to much happening. It's slow at work, but that's because of summer shut downs for assembly plants. The joy of working in the automotive industry! But I did let my production supervisor go, so I've been doing his job on top of mine, which does leave me a lot busier than I used to be.

And we're watching my daughter's dog Clifford while she went up North this weekend. This picture below so makes me think of him.




Have a great day everyone!

Weight as of 7/2/12     174.2
Physical activity          ?/2400

No comments: