Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I AM still alive

Hi everyone/anyone,

Yes I am still alive & still sticking with it, kinda. I seem to have been eating right around maintenance, or just a tad below the past few weeks & not working out like I obviously need to. My weight's been sticking right around 174 for the past 3-4 weeks. Of course there's been some weird fluctuations probably due to TOM or ovulation. But all in all I've been pretty much eating whatever I want & not exercising all that much so I'm super happy I haven't gained.

Now just to get re motivated and hit that 170 by my birthday. I am going to do it even if I have to starve myself the week before lol. I am also going to try to check in here a little more often. Even if it is just a quickie little post like today's.

Weight 174.0
physical activity this month 1795/2400 (off track, move woman!)

No comments: