Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Still hanging in there

I've been super busy for the past few months & it shows no indication of slowing down. Life is good, just busy!

I'm proud to say that I'm still keeping up with my weight loss goals. I've dropped off of the constant tracking, which may be a good thing :) but I'm still losing. My current weight is 168 pounds so I'm finally over half way to goal! Woohoo!

I went through some of my older jeans that had gotten too tight & am happy to say that I'm fitting into jeans that I haven't worn in 3-5 years! I feel so much better about myself & just feel better in general.

We leave for vacation to Key West on Wednesday morning & this will be a interesting to see how I do. I'm planning on leaving my BodyBugg at home & not keep track of what I eat. We will be back next Monday night, so I will try to give an update with how I did next week.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: