Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Big jump & how did I do in August?

Let's start with the month of August. How did I do?

Well, I fell off track with logging my food & weighing in for that week or so, but I did wear my BodyBugg for all but one day, so........................................................

Weight lost:
I ended the month of July at 174.2, I didn't record my weight as of August 31st, so I'm just going to go with my as of 9/4 which was 173.4. This equals a .8 pound loss for the month of August. Not that good, but heck a loss is a loss & I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

Physical activity:
My goal was to hit 50 hours of physical activity as recorded by my BB. I hit 52.7, so goal achieved! Yay!

Steps:
My goal was to average 10,000 steps per day, or 310,000 for the month of August, I hit 343,270, so another goal achieved! Yay!

My goals for September are:
50 hours of physical activity
300,000 steps (or 10,000) per day
Weight loss I want to get under 170 in September, so my goal is 3.4 pounds

The steps & physical activity may be a little harder this month because I already lost three days of data where I forgot to wear my BB. So I need to move my not so little butt a little more. I know my goal of 3.4 pounds is pretty big for me, but I've already seen fluctuations take me right around 171-170, so I think I can do it!

Speaking of fluctuations, on my weight is jumping around like crazy the past few days. Thursday I was at 171.8, Friday 172.6, Saturday 170.4, Sunday 174.4 and this morning 172.2. I had a mixed drink Saturday, but come on! I was right at maintenance for my calories, so why the big jump? So now, I don't know if the low weights were false, or if the higher weights are just me retaining water because I drank a little alcohol. This drives me crazy & has been the story of my "dieting" I am so good during the week & see the results during the week, only to blow all my hard work over the weekend.

I don't get it, because tracking my food & drinks I seem to be right at maintenance on the weekend, but come Monday the scale is telling a different story. Maybe I just need to start inflating my intake calories over the weekend. It's hard to estimate because we eat out a lot on the weekends, but I usually do a search online to determine the nutritional content. Could it be off by THAT much? Obviously so.

Does anyone have a good site to get real nutritional information from restaurants? If so, please let me know.

Weight as of 9-10-12 174.2 (boo, hiss)
Physical activity: 9.65/50
Steps: 63,370/300,000



No comments: