Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm back

Not that I ever really went away, I just stopped posting for a bit.

There's not too much different from my last post.

We took our vacation back at the end of November to Key West. Six days is a little too long for Key West. It's a wonderful place to visit & tons of fun, but.................. Well, there's really not too much to do there besides go to bars. And there's a lot of them! We  had a blast & partied like rock stars! Well, maybe overage rock stars!

I totally did not worry about my diet at all. I ate & drank whatever I wanted & kind of figured that we were walking enough to burn off the calories that I consumed. I even took off my BodyBugg! My husband was shocked!

Well, after the vacation, then it's the holidays & no point in not enjoying the festivities right? Well........... on January 5th I decided to get back with the program. I had put on a couple of pounds from my lowest weight, but I was still right around the 170 mark so I consider that maintaining since my low of 168 was a one day low & not a consistent 168.

I'm still w weighing myself every day, but I'm really only counting my Saturday weigh ins as my weight bounce around like crazy! For example, on Saturday I weighed in at 167.2 then on Sunday I was at 172. I did have a couple of cocktails over the weekend Mango margarita! Yummy! But not enough to gain almost 5 pounds. I know it's a combination of water being retained from the alcohol & some pre TOM water. I've been seeing a slow drop ever since Sunday & as of this morning I was down to 170. I have two days before I should start & be close to being back to normal, but I'm not going to sweat it.

If anyone's reading, I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: