Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wouldn't you know it?

I swear I need to change my weigh in day to Thursday or something! I know my WI yesterday was a little higher than it should have been (not sure what I ate that had me retain water or something) but today I step on the scale at 173.0. That's 1.2 pounds over night. Which from my food tracking is right about where I should have been on Wednesday. Of course if I start weighing in on Thursdays then I will have my drop on Friday's instead of Thursday. :)

I'm loving this summer & all the fresh vegetables that go with it. I bought some cucumbers last weekend & have had them almost every day since. Saturday we had kielbasa & corn on the cob grilled, and then I served it with some sliced cucumbers, tomatoes & pickles. My husband has been raving ever since about how good dinner was. The simple stuff.

I'm a little tired today from all the physical labor I did yesterday at work, so I'm taking it a little easy today.

Weight as of 8/2     173.0
physical activity       174/2500
Steps                      18,530/310,000

No comments: