Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Failing another goal

I weighed in yesterday at 173, which is down from the previous week, but no where near where I need to be to hit my goal of 170 pounds by my birthday on Sunday. So I'm going to be pretty confident that I'm not going to make my goal by my birthday. I'm turning 42 weighing in my 170's, & I'm ok with that. I have a job that I am good at & enjoy most of the time. I have a husband I adore & who is wonderful to me. I have a great family & am super duper proud of the woman my daughter is becoming. I'm happy with every single thing in my life right now, plus I am slowly losing weight, getting healthier & a little sexier if I may say so myself ;) Or at least I'm feeling better about myself which is translating into more self confidence. So I am not going to let the fact that I missed yet another goal bring me down? Heck no!

I will get there eventually! I'm learning a lot about myself & am super proud of the fact that I haven't given up just because I haven't lost as quickly as I want to. It would be so easy to do. I may even fall off the wagon for a day or two, but I get right back on eventually. I guess that's what all successful maintainers learn to do.

It was a really weird weigh week for me. Last week I was staying right around 173-174, then over the weekend my weight jumped up to 178. It seems like every time I have a cocktail or two I see this type of huge spike. But thankfully I did see a drop this week. I'm now at a 1.2 pound loss for August, which is already more than July's loss.

Plus, I've been super active & am hitting my goals for physical activity & steps. I just need to keep it up!

Ciao for now

Weight as of 8-15-12 173.
Physical activity 1740/2500 (over half way there! yay!)
Steps 179,298/310,000 (over half way there! Yay!)

PS, yep I'm super chipper today. lol

No comments: