Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Change in attitude

Ok, if you've been reading, which I'm not sure if anyone has, you've read me say a million and one times that I'm not dieting, that I'm trying to make this a lifestyle change. Well, that's over & done with! Starting today I am dieting!

I've still been losing weight, but way slower than I want to. I really wanted to hit my goal weight of 150 pounds by my birthday in August & if I don't apply myself it's not going to happen. So I'm going to really apply myself & see what happens.

I know for me to lose weight, especially as much as I want to lose as quickly as I want to lose it, I need to get my exercise in & eat less than I've been doing. And when I say get my exercise in, I mean I need to get real workout & break a sweat exercise. The walking I do at work & moving around is great physical activity, but I need at least 20 minutes of cardio a day 6 days a week minimum! And my is great for maintenance or verrrrryyyy slow weight loss, but if I want to lose a pound a week I need to watch my calories a little better. I think 1,800 calories a day is enough that I'm not starving & can hopefully stick with it.

I'll try to update a little more often, but no promises!

Have a great one.

Kim

CW 167.2 (TOM)

No comments: